As a nurse, you have the power to change someone's life!
Newcross Healthcare are on the lookout for a passionate Nurse to join our team in Swindon, Royal Wootton Bassett, and the surrounding areas. We're a forward-thinking, independent healthcare organisation, operating on a national scale. In this rewarding role, you'll be required to create care plans, manage a team of health and social care professionals and complete medication rounds effectively.
You'll have current NMC registration and strive to stay up-to-date with clinical best practices. You will also have over 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK behind you, and the right to work in the UK. You'll feel comfortable being the clinical lead in a team and must be able to prove that you possess our core values of trust empathy and expertise.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial but is not a requirement
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
With Flexi Pay, you can immediately access up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts through our app, HealthForceGo. It is even available on weekends and bank holidays!
What we offer
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Get paid instantly with Flexi Pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- Range of shifts that suit your lifestyle: part-time, full-time, night and day shifts
- Access to Newcross World, our app-based training platform
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
- Free DBS and uniform