A rewarding nursing role with true control over when you work and get paid
Join Newcross today as a Registered Nurse in Swindon, Royal Wootton Bassett, and the surroundings, where you'll be driven by the desire to make a real impact on the lives of vulnerable people in your community. You'll fit in seamlessly, becoming an extension of health and social care teams in a variety of establishments in your area. Your daily responsibilities will include, leading clinical teams, creating care plans, and administering medication.
Enjoy Flexi Pay!
Stop waiting around for payday! Have the option to instantly access up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts (even on weekends and bank holidays). All you have to do is submit your timesheets via the HealthForceGo app.
Perks at Newcross
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Get paid instantly with Flexi Pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- Range of shifts that suit your lifestyle: part-time, full-time, night and day shifts
- Free specialist clinical training
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
- Free DBS and uniform
Do you fit the criteria?
We're looking for experienced nurses, with over 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience from within the UK in the past 3 years under their belts. You'll also need a current NMC registration. We are underpinned by our powerful technology, allowing us to provide the best experience for employees and clients alike. To work with us, you'll need access to a smartphone with an internet connection to pick up shifts through our app. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial.
We expect more than just clinical knowledge. We expect our nurses to provide the same level of care that they'd want for a member of their own family.