Do you want to make a difference?
As a Registered Nurse in Swindon, Royal Wootton Bassett and the surrounds, you'll work in a variety of care homes and other establishments in your area. We're a forward-thinking employer that values the hard work of our nurses, with a range of benefits on offer. You'll be responsible for supporting service users with outstanding nursing care and for confidently leading a team of health and social care professionals. Thanks to our handy app, HealthForceGo, you can pick up shifts to suit you when you're on the go, and no zero-hour contracts. We offer free, ongoing clinical training to help you progress in your career.
What we need from you
To take on a nursing role at Newcross, you'll need at least 6 months of post-qualification experience and a current NMC registration. You'll need to prove that you are up-to-date with clinical best practice and able to discuss scenarios in which you've demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise while on shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
What you'll get in return
- An hourly rate of up to £27.19, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Only work the shifts that suit your lifestyle. We have part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free specialist clinical training to progress in your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay is an app feature that gives you the freedom to instantly withdraw up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!