Barnsley, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Up to £28.13/hr
Become a Newcross Nurse today!
As a Registered Nurse in Barnsley and the surrounding areas, you’ll be driven by the desire to make a real impact on the lives of vulnerable people in your community. You’ll fit in seamlessly, becoming an extension of health and social care teams in a variety of establishments in your area. Your various responsibilities will include creating care plans, administering medicine and leading clinical teams. In addition to competitive financial rewards, you’ll feel accomplished knowing that your work is helping the people in your care to live a fulfilling and dignified life.
To join us as a Registered Nurse, you’ll need current NMC registration and knowledge of the most up-to-date best practices. With over 6 months of paid patient facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK under your belt, you’ll be confident in your ability to be the clinical lead in any environment. We’re looking for real team-players who are able to build great relationships with colleagues and earn their trust.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable and you must have the right to work in the UK.
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Get instant pay with Flexi Pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle: part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free DBS and uniform
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Healthcare staff can instantly access up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts when they submit their timesheets through the HealthForceGo app! Flexi Pay is even available on weekends and bank holidays.
Apply today and start within a week!