If you are a Registered Nurse looking for a new care experience this role could be the perfect position for you!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Registered Nurses to provide dedicated nursing care to our service users living in Bath and the surrounding area of Somerset.
It is highly desirable that you have team leader skills and prior experience of administering medication in different nursing home settings.
What will I benefit from?
- Salary of up to £32.15/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Benefit from access to a Virtual GP service for consultations, advice and prescriptions*
- £500 Platinum Reward
- Flexible full time and part time hours available
- Flexi Pay - 50% of the value of your shift on the same day
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts in high street retailers nationwide
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
Why should you choose our team?
- Flexible full time and part time hours with various shifts to choose from
- Our exclusive Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts available for high street retailers nationwide
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
Flexible pay with Flexi Pay!
Flexi Pay, you will have the chance to receive an advance of up to 50% of money earned during completed shifts, if you so wish. (includes weekends and bank holidays)
As a Nurse, you will provide direct nursing care to a variety of service users in line with their personal care plans. You will have a valid NMC pin number, excellent clinical skills and confidently work with our service users independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
Come say hi!
Our Bath branch is located a short distance away from town. We cover a wide area, ranging from Eastern Somerset regions such as Glastonbury and Wells, over to Trowbridge, Warminster and the local city areas of Bath.
What will I need?
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
We now offer video interviewing to make your life easier! Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Submit your application and a member of our recruitment team will be in touchIf you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.