Are you looking for a way to make a difference?
Flexi Pay is a new and innovative app feature that gives our healthcare staff the opportunity to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shifts! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
What you will need
To join our team you will need a current NMC registration and knowledge of the most up-to-date best practices. With over 6 months post-qualification experience under your belt, you'll be able to confidently work as a clinical lead in any environment. We're looking for real team-players who are able to build great relationships with colleagues and earn their trust.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.
As a Registered Nurse in Bath, you will ensure that we maintain a safe, supportive environment for the people in your care, ensuring that their conditions are managed the best way. You'll rely on your clinical skills to protect service users and handle crisis situations calmly. This role is varied, with responsibilities changing depending on the needs of our service users and the establishments that you will work within.
- A £500 welcome bonus after 250 hours of work
- An hourly rate of up to £32.15, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Video interviewing from the comfort of your own home
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career earned through credits as you work
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
If you're passionate about making a difference to the people in your care, then Newcross is the place for you.