Excellent nursing care can change someone's life!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Registered Nurses to provide dedicated nursing care to our service users living in Bath and the surrounding area of Somerset.
Our HealthForceGo® app feature enables healthcare staff to withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shifts within the very same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
What will I do?
As a Nurse, you will provide direct nursing care to a variety of service users in line with their personal care plans. You will have a valid NMC pin number, excellent clinical skills and confidently work with our service users independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
It is highly desirable that you have team leader skills and prior experience of administering medication in different nursing home settings.
Choose our team!
- Flexible full time and part time hours with various shifts to choose from
- Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts available for high street retailers nationwide
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
What will I benefit from?
- Salary of up to £32.15/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward
- Flexible full time and part time hours available
- Flexi Pay - 50% of the value of your shift on the same day
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts in high street retailers nationwide
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
Our Bath branch is located a short distance away from town. We cover a wide area, ranging from Eastern Somerset regions such as Glastonbury and Wells, over to Trowbridge, Warminster and the local city areas of Bath.
What will I need?
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
We now offer video interviewing to make your life easier! Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
What are the next steps?
Submit your application and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
Apply today!If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.