Join Newcross today for a rewarding role in healthcare
As a Registered Nurse in Frome, Warminster and the surrounding areas of Somerset, you'll be an expert caregiver, keen to further your career and take on new responsibilities in a range of establishments in your area. You'll ensure that our service users receive dedicated nursing care at all times in line with their personal care plans. We have a range of shift patterns available to suit you - all you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll do the rest.
With Flexi Pay, our healthcare staff can instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts, even on weekends and bank holidays! Simply submit your timesheets through our innovative app.
Perks of the job
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free specialist clinical training to progress in your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Requirements for this role
As a nursing expert, you'll have over 6 months of post-qualification experience. You'll have the right to work in the UK and a smartphone to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial but isn't required.
In addition to clinical excellence, we also expect you to uphold our core values of trust, empathy and expertise whenever you're on shift. Think you have what it takes? Joining Newcross has many benefits. You'll be working for one of the UK's leading independent healthcare providers and joining a supportive community of like-minded individuals who live and breathe helping others.
Apply now, and you can start within a week!