Develop your nursing career with us!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Registered Nurses to care for our service users living in Frome, Radstock, Warminster and the surrounding area of Somerset.
As a Newcross Nurse, you will have excellent clinical skills and be comfortable providing care independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
It is highly desirable that you have team leader skills and previous experience of working within nursing home settings.
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
This 'same day pay' service allows healthcare staff to receive up to 50% of the value of their shifts through our HealthForceGo® app. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary of up to £32.15/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive Platinum Ticket Invitation
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
Our Bath branch is located a short distance away from town. We cover a wide area, ranging from Eastern Somerset regions such as Glastonbury and Wells, over to Trowbridge, Warminster and the local city areas of Bath.
- Flexible full time and part time hours with weekday, night and weekend shifts
- 30,000 discounts in high street retailers nationwide through our 'Perks at Work' scheme
- Free training programs earned through credits as you work
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Drivers with access to their own vehicle are highly desirable
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Submit your application today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.