As a Registered Nurse in Frome, Warminster and the surrounding areas of Somerset, you'll be a multi-tasking expert who embraces the different challenges that every day brings. With a desire to reach the best possible outcome for your team and service users at all times, you'll be comfortable in your clinical abilities as a leader. Working for Newcross will provide you with the chance to forge your own career path and join a like minded community of 9,000 healthcare workers.
While most of our clients are care homes, this role can involve working in other settings such as clinics, prisons, schools and supported living accommodation.
Working for Newcross gives you a fantastic array of exclusive benefits, including:
- An hourly rate of up to £27.19, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free specialist clinical training to progress in your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Benefit from our flexible pay feature Flexi Pay; submit your timesheets through our HealthForceGo® app and be instantly paid up to 50% of the value of your shift! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
We're looking for experienced nurses, with over 6 months post-qualification work experience under their belts. We are underpinned by our powerful technology, allowing us to provide the best experience for employees and clients alike. To work with us, you'll need access to a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.
Apply now and you can start within a week!