Nurses like you change lives!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Registered Nurses to care and support our service users living in Frome, Radstock, Warminster and the surrounding areas of Somerset.
As nurse, you will be committed to best practices to ensure that service users receive highly dedicated nursing care. You will also be required to have excellent clinical skills and be comfortable providing care independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay is an exciting new flexible pay app feature that allows over 7500 healthcare staff to have access to up to 50% of the value of their shifts in the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary of up to £32.15/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexible hours available
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts to choose from
- Flexi Pay - Up to 50% of the value of your shifts on the same day
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Flexible full time and part time hours with weekday, night and weekend shifts
- 30,000 discounts in high street retailers nationwide through our 'Perks at Work' scheme
- Free training programs earned through credits as you work
Our Bath branch is located a short distance away from town. We cover a wide area, ranging from Eastern Somerset regions such as Glastonbury and Wells, over to Trowbridge, Warminster and the local city areas of Bath.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Drivers with access to their own vehicle are highly desirable
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
Submit your application and a friendly member of our recruitment team will be in touch
Apply now!If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.