You will find our Sheffield Branch at St James House, in Vicar Lane, very close to the city centre.
Are you a Registered Nurse looking to explore a new career avenue?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Registered Nurses to care for our service users living across Rotherham and the surrounding areas.
As a Registered Nurse, you will ensure that our service users receive excellent nursing care and support at all times in line with their personal care plans.
You will have outstanding clinical skills and be comfortable working with service users independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
The ideal candidate will have team leader skills and prior experience of medication administration within a nursing home setting.
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay is an exclusive app feature that allows healthcare staff to submit their timesheets before 5pm and receive up to 50% of the value of their shift within the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary of up to £31.4/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Permanent contracts
- Flexible hours with a variety of weekday, night and weekend shifts
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- NurChat nurse forum - get support and discuss issues with your peers
- 30,000 discounts available across a variety of high street retailers
Successful applicants will have the chance to develop their skill set with a variety of free training programs earned through credits as you work. We cover a variety of different topics such as Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration, Dementia Care and many more.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
Your Sheffield team
Situated in the UK's 11th largest city the Sheffield Newcross branch is in a prime location to provide the South Yorkshire and Pennines regions with healthcare professionals.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.