Rotherham, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Up to £28.13/hr
Join Newcross today and help change lives!
As a Registered Nurse in Rotherham and the surrounding areas, you’ll work in a variety of care homes and other establishments in your area. At Newcross, we’re powered by our fantastic network of 9,000-strong health and social care professionals and bespoke tech that offers a market-leading employee experience.
In this fast-paced role, you'll responsible for developing care plans, administering medication and leading a clinical team.
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with 'Flexi Pay!'
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- Free DBS and uniform
- A range of shift patterns to fit around your schedule: part-time and full-time, day and night shifts are available
- An immersive learning experience through Newcross World, our app-based training platform
- Unlimited access to virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs and mental health support
- Professional support with RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process
To join us, you’ll need to have over 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK and the right to work in the UK and a current NMC registration. You’ll need a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn’t necessarily a requirement.
In addition to clinical knowledge, we’re looking for people with the right personality. We’ll ask you to tell us of scenarios in which you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise while on shift.
Submit your timesheets on our app, HealthForceGo, and instantly access up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts! Flexi Pay is even available on weekends and bank holidays!