Rotherham, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Up to £28.13/hr
Join Newcross and change lives!
As a Registered Nurse in Rotherham and the surrounds, you’ll be a multi-tasking expert who embraces the different challenges that every day brings. Your duties will include developing care plans, dispensing medicine and any additional tasks needed. With a desire to reach the best possible outcome for your team and service users at all times, you’ll be comfortable in your clinical abilities as a leader. Working for Newcross will provide you with the chance to forge your own career path and join a like minded community of over 9,000 health and social care workers.
Why join us?
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with 'Flexi Pay!'
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- Free DBS and uniform
- A range of shift patterns to fit around your schedule: part-time and full-time, day and night shifts are available
- Ongoing opportunities to develop your career with free training
- Unlimited access to virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs and mental health support
- Professional support with RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process
You will need
To join us, you’ll need to have over 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK and the right to work in the UK. Current NMC registration is required. You’ll also need a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial.
In addition to clinical knowledge, we’re looking for people with the right personality. We’ll ask you to tell us of scenarios in which you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise while on shift.
Use our app, HealthForceGo, to instantly access up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts if and when you need it! Weekends and bank holidays are also included.