Are you a nurse looking to make a difference?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Registered Nurses to provide nursing care to our service users living in Sheffield and the surrounding areas.
What will I do?
As a Newcross nurse, you will ensure that our service users receive direct nursing care at all times in line with their personal care plans.
You will have excellent clinical skills and be able to comfortably provide care to our service users independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
The ideal applicant will have prior experience of administering medication within various nursing home settings.
With Flexi Pay, healthcare staff have the chance to receive an advance of up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Training & Development
Enjoy having the opportunity to develop your skill set with a comprehensive range of free training programs earned through credits as you work. We cover topics such as Basic Life Support, Dementia Care, Epilepsy, Medication Administration, End of Life care and many more.
What do I require?
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
Situated in the UK's 11th largest city the Sheffield Newcross branch is in a prime location to provide the South Yorkshire and Pennines regions with healthcare professionals.
Our branch is located in St James House, Vicar Lane, close to the city centre.
What will I benefit from?
- Salary of up to £31.4/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts available within high street retailers
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- NurChat nurse forum - get support and discuss issues with your peers
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.