Working for Newcross is more than just a job
As a Registered Nurse in Sheffield and the surrounds, you'll work in a variety of care homes and other establishments in your area. At Newcross, we're not just a staffing agency. We're powered by our fantastic network of 9,000-strong health and social care professionals and bespoke tech that offers a market-leading employee experience. You'll be developing care plans, administering medication and leading a qualified team. Thanks to our handy app, HealthForceGo, you can pick up shifts to suit you when you're on the go, and you are a permanent employee - we don't offer zero-hour contracts.
What's in it for you?
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Flexi Pay enables you to choose when you get paid! Simply submit your timesheets through our app and you'll gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
As an experienced nurse, you'll have over 6 months of post-qualification experience and the right to work in the UK. At Newcross, we work a little differently. You'll need a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.
We expect more than just clinical knowledge. We also expect our nurses to uphold our core values of trust, empathy and expertise, with demonstrable experience of each. Does this sound like you?