Do you take pride in providing outstanding care to others?
As a Registered Nurse in Sheffield and the surrounds, you'll be responsible for leading healthcare teams in a wide range of establishments, to achieve the best possible outcome at all times. You'll be leading a team of health and social care professionals. You'll feel comfortable trusting in your clinical abilities and happy making accurate decisions at speed to safeguard the safety and wellbeing of people in your care. We're a healthcare staffing company with a difference - we truly care about the people we employ. That's why all staff are permanent employees who enjoy exclusive access to an impressive array of benefits.
Our HealthForceGo® app feature Flexi Pay, gives you the ability to instantly access an advance of up to 25% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
Are you ready for something new?
As an experienced nurse, you'll have over 6 months of post-qualification experience and the right to work in the UK. At Newcross, we work a little differently. You'll need a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.
We expect more than just clinical knowledge. We also expect our nurses to uphold our core values of trust, empathy and expertise, with demonstrable experience of each. Does this sound like you?
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation.
Apply now and you can go from candidate to on-shift in 48 hours!