Sheffield, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Up to £28.13/hr
A rewarding nursing role with true control over when you work and get paid!
As a Registered Nurse in Sheffield and the surrounds, it’ll be your duty to maintain a safe, supportive environment for the people in your care, ensuring that their conditions are managed in the best way. In this varied role, your responsibilities will include developing care plans, dispensing medicine and leading health and social care teams. As a Newcross Nurse, you’ll be empowered to develop and trust in your clinical knowledge and be truly valued and respected for your work.
Perks of the job
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free DBS and uniform
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Instantly access up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts when you need it (includes weekends and bank holidays). All managed through our handy app, HealthForceGo.
To join our healthcare team, you’ll need at least 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK and current NMC registration. You’ll need to prove that you are up-to-date with clinical best practice and be able to discuss scenarios in which you’ve demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise while on shift.
Access to a smart device with an internet connection is required to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial. The right to work in the UK is essential.
Apply today and join us in under a week!