Our team works tirelessly to provide the region with the highest quality of healthcare professionals to assist those in need of outstanding care and support.
Come and join Newcross!
Newcross Healthcare are seeking dedicated Registered Nurses to provide life-enhancing care and support to service users in York and the local areas.
The Leeds Branch is centrally based on King Street, just a short distance away from Leeds train station.
- Improving and supporting the quality of life and well-being of the service users.
- Having excellent clinical skills, and being able to work independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
- Administering medication
- Championing the needs of service users and treating them as more than a care plan
Enjoy our 'same day pay' app that gives you access to 50% of the value of your shift the same day. Simply give your timesheets in by 5pm on the HealthForceGo app and choose when you get paid. (Includes bank holidays and weekends)
Newcross highly values learning and development, and provides a variety of courses to help employees broaden their skillset. These are free with credits earned as you work, with a range of topics such as Makaton, BSL, Safeguarding, and many more.
- Salary of up to £31.89/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts from UK retailers
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Interview via video call - a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed
Flexible working hours are on offer including weekend, weeknight, and weekday shifts with part or full time hours.
What you'll need...
- Current valid NMC registration number
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing position
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course (or you are willing to complete one with Newcross)
- Access to a smart device with internet access to manage your timesheets, rota and payslips via our mobile app
- Your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
Apply now to join the team and we will be in touch!
If you have any difficulties whilst applying online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.