York, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Up to £28.13/hr
Join Newcross and change lives!
As a Registered Nurse in York and the surrounds, you’ll be a multi-tasking superstar, you’ll keep your wits about you in a crisis and radiate calmness when leading your health and social care team. This role is varied, with responsibilities ranging from developing care plans, administering medicine and any additional services required. Working for Newcross, we will empower you to be the best at what you do and be respected for your work. For you, variety will be the spice of life - you’ll relish the opportunity to work in a range of establishments in your area.
Perks at Newcross
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Get instant pay with Flexi Pay
- Free DBS and uniform
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
What you'll need
To take on a nursing role at Newcross, you’ll need at least 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK and current NMC registration. You’ll need to prove that you are up-to-date with clinical best practice and be able to discuss scenarios in which you’ve demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise while on shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial. The right to work in the UK is essential.
Get instant access to up to 50% of the money earned during your existing shifts - this includes weekends and bank holidays. Find this exclusive perk on our handy app, HealthForceGo.