Do you want to make a difference?
As a Registered Nurse in York and the surrounds, you'll be in charge of the safety and happiness of the people in your care, working in a range of different establishments in your area. Managing a team of health and social care workers, you'll need to educate and motivate them to ensure the best possible outcome is reached at all times.
Apply now for your chance to help out in your local community in as little as 48 hours! Our fast-track recruitment process depends on your availability to complete virtual interviews, tasks and assessments immediately after your application.
Can you make a difference?
To join us, you'll need to have over 6 months of post-qualification experience and the right to work in the UK. You'll need a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.
Enjoy Flexi Pay!
Flexi Pay is a instant pay feature that allows our healthcare staff to instantly receive an advance of up to 25% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
- We have a fantastic benefits package to reward you for your hard work. This includes:
- A £500 welcome bonus to say thank you for choosing Newcross
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your life and responsibilities, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Hundreds of virtual training courses and apprenticeships to upskill in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process.
Why Wait? Join us today!