Join Newcross for a rewarding career in healthcare!
As a Registered Nurse in Bridgend and the surroundings, you'll be responsible for the smooth functioning of a safe environment for the people in your care. You'll need to safeguard each individual and ensure that the best possible outcome is met at all times. This role is varied, with responsibilities ranging from managing care plans, administering medication, and supporting teams of health and social care workers.
You'll need current NMC registration and stay up-to-date with clinical best practices. With over 6 months of post-qualification experience behind you, you'll feel confident leading healthcare teams. We're on the lookout for true team-players who can forge lasting relationships with the teams everywhere they work.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable. You must have the right to work in the UK.
Perks at Newcross
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Recommend a Friends scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Get instant access to up to 50% of the value of existing shifts with Flexi Pay (available weekends and bank holidays too). You can receive the exclusive perk when you submit your timesheets on our HealthForceGo app!