Join us and benefit from a wide range of exclusives!
As a Registered Nurse in Bridgend and the surroundings, you'll be responsible for the smooth functioning of a safe environment for the people in your care. You'll need to safeguard each individual and ensure that the best possible outcome is met at all times. This role is varied, with responsibilities ranging from managing care plans, administering medication, and supporting teams of health and social care workers.
What you'll need
As a nursing expert, you'll have over 6 months of post-qualification experience. You'll need current NMC registration and be up-to-date with industry best practices. In addition to clinical excellence, we also expect you to uphold our core values of trust, empathy, and expertise with every shift.
A smart device is needed to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our innovative app, HealthForceGo. The right to work in the UK is required, and access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial.
Do you have what it takes? Joining Newcross has many benefits. You'll be working for one of the UK's leading independent healthcare providers and joining a supportive community of 9,500 like-minded individuals who thrive in helping others.
* An hourly rate of up to £25.63, including holiday pay
* Recommend a Friends scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
* Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
* Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
* Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
* Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
* Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Get instant access to up to 50% of your shift value after completion, with Flexi Pay, by simply submitting your timesheets on the app. Available weekends and bank holidays too!