Join Newcross today and change lives with us!
Newcross Healthcare are on the lookout for passionate Nurses to join our team in Cardiff, Newport, and the surrounding areas. You'll be driven by the desire to make a real impact on the lives of vulnerable people in your community. You'll fit in seamlessly, becoming an extension of health and social care teams in a variety of establishments in your area. Responsibilities will include developing care plans, administering medication, and leading clinical teams.
In addition to competitive financial rewards, you'll feel accomplished knowing that your work is helping the people in your care live a fulfilling and dignified life.
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Get instant access to up to 50% of the value of existing shifts with Flexi Pay (even on weekends and bank holidays)! Simply submit your timesheets on our handy app, HealthForceGo, after completing a shift to make use of this employee perk.
As a nursing expert, you'll have over 6 months of post-qualification experience, plus current NMC registration. You will also strive to stay up-to-date on clinical best practices. In addition to your experience, we will expect you to uphold our core values of trust, empathy and expertise whenever you're on shift.
You'll need a smart device to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial. The right to work in the UK is essential.