Are you dedicated to helping others?
Newcross Healthcare are on the look-out for passionate Nurses to join our team in Cardiff, Newport, and the surrounding areas. You'll be a friendly, compassionate individual who thrives in a fast-paced care environment, as your daily tasks will often vary. You will be required to lead a clinical team of health and social care professionals, develop care plans for clients, and administrate medicine.
Benefits at Newcross
* An hourly rate of up to £25.63, including holiday pay
* Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
* Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
* Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
* Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
* Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
* Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Our employees have exclusive access to instant payment of up to 50% of their existing shifts with Flexi Pay. Even on weekends and bank holidays! Staff can find this innovative perk on our app, HealthForceGo.
You'll have current NMC registration and at least 6 months post-qualification experience under your belt. Staying up-to-date with nursing best practices is key to succeeding in this role. Ultimately you will be a true team leader and demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy, and expertise on every shift.
Access to a smart device with internet is needed to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app. The right to work in the UK is essential, and access to a vehicle would be useful.
We're a forward-thinking, independent healthcare organisation operating on a national scale. We have one mission: to deliver the highest standard of care to sick and vulnerable people, and we need people like you to help us!