Are you looking to take the next step in your nursing career?
Newcross Healthcare are currently seeking Registered Nurses and Registered Mental Health Nurses to join us in delivering life-enhancing care and support to our service users living in Cardiff and the local surroundings.
What to expect in the role
As a Newcross Nurse you will need to be dedicated to empowering each individual in your care, and a naturally compassionate individual with a strong desire to achieve the best possible outcomes on every shift, with each service user.
You'll be a natural leader, equally comfortable with delegating tasks to colleagues as you are completing a medication round accurately.
Meet the Team
Our friendly local branch is based at 8 Park Place, close to Cardiff Queen Street train station and also Cardiff University.
- Salary of up to £25.68 per hour including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Flexi pay - decide when you would like to be paid via the HealthForceGo app
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Specialised nurse training available - earned through credits as you work
- Perks at Work - Access to 30,000 discounts on the high street
- Interview via video call - a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed
What you will need to have:
- Current valid NMC pin registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your previous place of work
- Certification to confirm your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book on to a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smart phone with internet access to manage your rotas on our app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
Click the button to Apply
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.