We are seeking qualified Nurses just like you to join the Newcross team!
Newcross Healthcare are seeking hard-working Registered Nurses and Registered Mental Health Nurses to join us in delivering life-enhancing care and support to our service users living in Bridgend and the surrounding locations.
Tell Me More About The Role!
At Newcross, our nursing services put the service user at the centre of everything we do.
You must be confident in your ability to provide excellent nursing care that protects the dignity of our service users in line with their personalised care plan.
You'll need to have excellent clinical skills, with a valid NMC pin number, and the confidence to work with clients independently and as part of a wider MDT team. Experience of medication administration within a nursing home setting and team leader skills are highly desirable.
Same Day Pay
Access 50% of your wages as and when you please with our same day pay app feature, Flexi Pay and design your life by choosing when you work with our app HealthForceGo.
Learn As Your Earn
With Newcross, you'll benefit from our many free training courses which will allow you to gain useful knowledge and skills for your caring role, having the opportunity to evolve and progress in your career journey with us.
What Makes Us Different
- Salary of up to £25.68 per hour including holiday pay
- Free uniform and criminal record check (DBS)
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Interview via video call - a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Specialised nurse training available - earned through credits as you work
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Perks at Work - Access to 30,000 discounts on the high street
Meet Your Local Team
Our Cardiff team are based at 8 Park Place, near the Cardiff University and also within walking distance of Cardiff Queen Street train station.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details
- Certification to confirm your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course or you are willing to book on to one with Newcross
- You will need access to a smart phone with internet access to manage your rotas on our HealthForceGo app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Our applicants have now access to video interviewing, rather than having to travel to an interview, they can talk to us from the comfort of their own home.
Apply today and begin your application with Newcross Healthcare!
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.