Registered Mental Health Nurse
Change lives with us!
As a Mental Health Nurse in Norwich and the surrounding areas, you'll be responsible for the smooth running of a safe environment for the people in your care. As a multi-tasking superstar, you'll keep your wits about you in a crisis and radiate calmness when leading a team of health and social care workers. This role is varied, with responsibilities ranging from developing care plans, administering medicine and supporting your clinical team.
Working for Newcross, we will empower you to be the best at what you do and be respected for your work. For you, variety will be the spice of life - you'll relish the opportunity to work in a range of establishments in your area.
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- A choice of shifts to suit your life and responsibilities, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Hundreds of virtual training courses and apprenticeships to upskill in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process
Get exclusive instant access to up to 50% of the value of existing shifts with Flexi Pay (includes weekends and bank holidays)! Simply submit your timesheets on our innovative app, HealthForceGo, when you complete a shift to qualify.
To take on a nursing role at Newcross, you will need at least 6 months of post-qualification experience and a current NMC registration. You'll need to prove that you are up-to-date with clinical best practice and able to discuss scenarios in which you've demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise while on shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through the HealthForceGo app. Access to your own vehicle is desired for this role. You must also have the right to work in the UK.