Registered Mental Health Nurse
Have you wanted to balance your social life alongside your work life?
As a Mental Health Nurse in Norwich and the surrounding areas, you have the chance to choose what when to work, with our easy to use HealthForceGo app. It'll be your duty to maintain a safe, supportive environment for the people in your care, ensuring that their conditions are managed the best way. The responsibilities vary, but your main duties will be developing care plans, administering medicine and supporting teams of health and social care workers.
Perks at work
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- A choice of shifts to suit your life and responsibilities, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Exclusive training and development courses
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process
- Free DBS and Uniform
Requirements for the role
Here's what we're looking for:
- Leadership and determination in everything you do
- You'll need current NMC registration
- 6 months paid experience in the last 3 years within the UK
- Experience in moving and handling and personal care
- The right to live and work in the UK
- The ability to show times that you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise.
You'll be fuelled by your desire to make a real difference in the lives of people in need. You will need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.
What is Flexi Pay?
Instantly access up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts with Flexi Pay! Simply submit your timesheets on our bespoke app, HealthForceGo, when you complete a shift (includes weekends and bank holidays).