Registered Mental Health Nurse
We want Mental Health Nurses like you to join our team!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking Registered Mental Health Nurses to provide direct nursing care to our service users living in Paisley, Renfrew, Carntyne and Glasgow.
As a Mental Health Nurse, you will have excellent clinical abilities and comfortably care for our service users independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
It is essential that you have a calm and approachable demeanour as you could be caring for service users that are anxious or confused.
With Newcross, our healthcare staff have the chance to access up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
What makes our Newcross team different?
- Flexible full time and part time hours with the option to work weekday, night and weekends
- Employee perks scheme with 30,000 discounts available throughout high street retailers in the UK
- Specialised training programs free through credits earned as you work
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
- Salary of up to 27.08/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.