Join Newcross and change lives with us!
As a Registered Nurse in Aylesbury and the surroundings, you'll be a multitasking expert who embraces the different challenges that every day brings. With a desire to reach the best possible outcome for your team and service users at all times, you'll be comfortable in your clinical abilities as a leader. Your responsibilities will include administering medication, developing a range of personal care plans and leading a clinical team.
Working for Newcross will provide you with the chance to forge your own career path and join a like-minded community of over 9,000 health and social care workers.
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- A great choice of shifts that fit around you, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free specialist clinical training in specialist areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to a wealth of professional resources produced by the RCNi to support decision making and revalidation
Essential skills needed
To join the Newcross community as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and extensive knowledge of clinical best practices. At least 6 months of post-qualification experience is a requirement, as is the confidence to lead healthcare teams. We're on the lookout for natural team players who can forge lasting relationships with their colleagues and service users alike.
Access to a smart device is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, and the right to work in the UK is essential.
Have the option to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts with Flexi Pay (even on weekends and bank holidays)! Simply submit your timesheets through our innovative app, HealthForceGo, to access this perk.