Change lives with us!
As a Registered Nurse in Braintree and the surrounds, you'll be a multi-tasking expert who embraces the different challenges that every day brings. You'll ensure that service users receive outstanding nursing care at all times in line with their personal care plans. With a desire to reach the best possible outcome for your team and service users at all times, you'll be comfortable in your clinical abilities as a leader. Working for Newcross will provide you with the chance to forge your own career path and join a like minded community of 9,000 healthcare workers.
With Flexi Pay, healthcare staff can instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
Take advantage of
- A competitive remuneration of £25.31 per hour, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- The ability to pick the shifts that fit around your lifestyle
- Exclusive ongoing training and development courses to specialise in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
About your profile
To join the Newcross community as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and extensive knowledge of clinical best practice. At least 6 months of post-qualification experience is a requirement, as is the confidence to lead healthcare teams. We're on the look-out for natural team-players who are able to forge lasting relationships with their colleagues and service users alike.