Join our team today!
As a Registered Nurse in Bridlington and the surrounds, , you'll be responsible for the smooth-running of a safe environment for the people in your care. As an excellent multi-tasker, you'll keep your wits about you in a crisis and radiate calmness when leading your team. This role is varied, with responsibilities ranging from developing care plans, administering medicine and supporting teams of care assistants. Working for Newcross, we respect you and therefore give you the chance to fit your work life alongside your lifestyle.
What is Flexi Pay?
Get instant access to up to 50% of the value of your current shifts after completing them! Simply submit your timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo, to receive Flexi Pay (includes weekends and bank holidays).
As a nursing expert, you'll have over 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK. You'll have the right to work in the UK and a smartphone to pick up. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial but isn't required.
Current NMC registration and up-to-date clinical knowledge are also needed. In addition to clinical excellence, we expect you to uphold our core values of trust, empathy and expertise whenever you're on shift.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- Free DBS and uniform
- A choice of shifts to suit your life and responsibilities, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Hundreds of virtual training courses and apprenticeships to upskill in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process