Do you have a passion for nursing?
As a Registered Nurse in Bridlington and the surrounds, you'll be driven by the desire to make a real impact on the lives of vulnerable people in your community. You'll actively develop care plans for our service users and administer medication. You'll fit in seamlessly, becoming an extension of health and social care teams in a variety of establishments in your area. In addition to competitive financial rewards, you'll feel accomplished knowing that your work is helping the people in your care to live a fulfilling and dignified life.
What you'll gain
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your life and responsibilities, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Hundreds of virtual training courses and apprenticeships to upskill in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process
We're looking for experienced nurses, with over 6 months post-qualification work experience under their belts. We are underpinned by our powerful technology, allowing us to provide the best experience for employees and clients alike. To work with us, you'll need access to a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.
Our Flexi Pay feature gives our healthcare staff the chance to gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!