We are looking for nurses like you to join our team!As a Registered Nurse in Burton-On-Trent, you’ll work in a range of establishments in your area. You’ll be in charge of safely managing the conditions of the people in your care and leading a team of health and social care workers. You'll be responsible for administering medication, developing a range of care plans and managing a clinical team. This varied role will involve working toward the best possible outcome for service users, in line with their care plans.
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay is an exciting app feature that allows you to choose when you get paid! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our app and you'll be able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
- £28.13 per hour (this includes holiday pay)
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- The ability to pick the shifts that fit around your lifestyle
- Exclusive ongoing training and development courses to specialise in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
As a nursing expert, you’ll have over 6 months of paid patient facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK. You’ll have the right to work in the UK and a smartphone to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn’t required.
In addition to clinical excellence, we also expect you to uphold our core values of trust, empathy and expertise whenever you’re on shift. Think you have what it takes? Joining Newcross has many benefits. You’ll be working for one of the UK’s leading independent healthcare providers and joining a supportive community of like-minded individuals who live and breathe helping others.