Do you share our core values of trust, empathy and expertise?
Newcross Healthcare are on the lookout for compassionate Registered Nurses to join our team in Burton-On-Trent and the surrounding areas. You'll be responsible for the smooth running of a safe environment for the people in your care. You'll need to safeguard each individual to ensure that they can flourish and that the best possible outcome is met at all times. This role is varied, with responsibilities that include developing care plans, administering medicine and supporting health and social care teams.
Get instant access to up to 50% of the value of existing shifts with Flexi Pay (even on weekends and bank holidays)! Submit your timesheets via our handy app, HealthForceGo, to receive your exclusive perk.
What we are looking for
You will need current NMC registration and extensive knowledge of clinical best practice. At least 6 months of post-qualification experience is a requirement, as is the confidence to lead clinical teams. You'll be an expert multi-tasker and thrive in a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same!
Access to a smart device with working internet is required to pick up shifts through the HealthForceGo app. You must have the right to work in the UK. Access to your own vehicle is desirable.
- £28.13 per hour (this includes holiday pay)
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- The ability to pick the shifts that fit around your lifestyle
- Exclusive ongoing training and development courses to specialise in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation