Do you have relevant nursing experience for this new role?
As a Registered Nurse in Burton-On-Trent and the surrounds, you'll be responsible for the smooth-running of a safe environment for the people in your care. You'll need to safeguard each individual to ensure that they can flourish and that the best possible outcome is met at all times. As a multi-tasking superstar, you'll keep your wits about you in a crisis and radiate calmness when leading your team. This role is varied, with responsibilities ranging from developing care plans, administering medicine and confidently leading a team of health and social care professionals. Working for Newcross, we will empower you to be the best at what you do.
A little bit about you
- You'll need current NMC registration and current knowledge of clinical best practice.
- The right to work in the UK
- With over 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK
- You'll need confidence in leadership as you will be leading healthcare teams.
- Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo, is a requirement.
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt
Perks of the job
- £28.13 per hour (this includes holiday pay)
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Free DBS and Uniform
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- The ability to pick the shifts that fit around your lifestyle
- Access to Newcross World, our app-based training platform
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
With our easy to use app, HealthForceGo, you be able to instantly access up to 50% of money earned during completed shifts, if you so wish. (includes weekends and bank holidays)