Do you have relevant nursing experience for this new role?
At Newcross, we are on the lookout for a skilled Registered Nurse in Clacton-on-Sea and the surrounding areas. In this role, you'll join a team of health and social care professionals in a variety of care homes and other establishments in your area. Your responsibilities will vary including managing a clinical team, creating care plans, administering medication and any additional duties needed.
If you are passionate about providing top-quality nursing to those who need it, then join Newcross now. We're powered by our fantastic network of 9,000-strong healthcare professionals and bespoke tech that offers a market-leading employee experience.
Get Flexi Pay!
No more waiting for payday! Flexi Pay gives you the option to immediately access up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts, even on weekends and bank holidays. Submit your timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo, to get it.
What you'll need
To join Newcross as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and extensive knowledge of clinical best practice. Over 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK is a requirement, as is the confidence to lead healthcare teams.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our convenient app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is beneficial and you must have the right to work in the UK.
- Up to £27.50 per hour (this includes holiday pay)
- Get instant pay with Flexi Pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation