Become a Newcross Nurse with an exciting new team!
Newcross Healthcare are looking to recruit dedicated Registered Nurses to join our friendly team providing exceptional nursing care to our residents living in Clacton-on-Sea and the surrounding local towns.
The nursing role
In this role, you will be a caring and naturally compassionate person who will play an essential part in delivering person-centred nursing care to every individual you encounter.
We'll expect you to have outstanding clinical skills and the ability to offer great quality care to our service users independently or as part of a wider MDT team.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing complete one
- You will need access to a smart device - iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rotas via our mobile app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
What do we provide?
- Salary of up to £26.52 per hour including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Perks at Work - Access to 30,000 discounts on the high street
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
Skills & Opportunities
Newcross provide a comprehensive range of optional educational training programmes that will allow you to expand your skill set and grow in your career journey with us.
With our new HealthForceGo® app feature, Flexi Pay, you will have the chance to receive an advance of up to 50% of money earned during completed shifts, if you so wish. (includes weekends and bank holidays)
Our local branch works tirelessly to provide the region with the highest quality of Nurses and healthcare professionals to assist those in need of outstanding care and support.
Our team is based in Crouch Street, close to Colchester Town train station.
Click apply and tell us why you'd be a great addition to the Newcross team!
Once you have submitted your application a member of our lovely recruitment team will contact you.
Our applicants have now access to video interviewing, rather than having to travel to an interview, they can talk to us from the comfort of their own home.
Join us today!
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.