Are you a talented nurse in search of a new challenge? Well, we are looking for you!
As a Registered Nurse in Clacton-on-Sea and surrounding areas, you will be a multi-tasking expert who embraces the different challenges that every day brings. Duties will vary, including handling medical needs, developing care plans and supporting clinical teams. You'll have a strong desire to reach the best possible outcome for your team and clients at all times while being confident in your abilities as a clinical leader.
Working for Newcross will provide you with the chance to forge a strong career path and join a like-minded community of over 9,000 health and social care workers.
* £25.31 per hour (this includes holiday pay)
* Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
* Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
* Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
* Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
* Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
* Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Take charge of your payments with Flexi Pay! Our innovative perk offers employees immediate access to up to 50% of their shift value (even on weekends and bank holidays). All managed through our handy app, HealthForceGo.
What you'll need
As an experienced nurse, you will need current NMC registration and extensive knowledge of clinical best practice. At least 6 months of post-qualification experience is a requirement, as is the confidence to lead healthcare teams. We're on the look-out for natural team players who can forge lasting relationships with their colleagues and service users alike. The right to work in the UK is essential. Access to your own vehicle would be helpful.
As a forward-thinking company, we offer lots of unique features on our innovative app HealthForceGo. Access to a smart device with internet is required for employees to access support, manage their shifts and submit timesheets.