We're actively seeking experienced nurses to help care for people in need. Join us.
As a Registered Nurse in Clacton-on-Sea and the surrounds, you'll be a multi-tasking expert who embraces the different challenges that every day brings. With a desire to reach the best possible outcome for your team and service users at all times, you'll be comfortable in your clinical abilities as a leader. Working for Newcross will provide you with the chance to forge your own career path and join a like minded community of 9,000 healthcare workers.
Are you raring to go? Apply today and become an active employee within 48 hours. To make this happen, we'd need you to be available for virtual interviews, tasks and assessments, if your application is successful.
You'll be a real people person, able to build lasting relationships with service users, their family and your healthcare team. You'll need a minimum of 3 months of caregiving experience and be armed with evidence of situations in which you've displayed our company values of trust, empathy and expertise. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
Our exclusive 'instant pay' feature where employees can access 25% of their wages the same day they work a shift, including weekends and bank holidays!
Exclusive employee benefits
- A £500 welcome bonus when you join us and complete 250 hours of service
- An hourly rate of up to £25.31, including holiday pay
- Instantly get paid up to 25% of your pay, whenever you need it
- A range of shift patterns to fit around your schedule: part-time and full-time, day and night shifts are available
- Ongoing opportunities to develop your career with free training
- Unlimited access to virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs and mental health support when you need it
- Professional support with RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process.