Do you have a passion for nursing? Then we want you!
As a Registered Nurse in Clacton-on-Sea and the surrounding areas, you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with supporting health and social care teams in a range of establishments in your area. You'll always have the desire to strive for the best possible outcome for the people in your care. Your responsibilities will include managing a clinical team, developing care plans and dispensing medication. Working for Newcross is an opportunity to become part of a supportive healthcare community.
Get immediate access to up to 50% of the value of existing shifts with Flexi Pay (even on weekends and bank holidays). Simply submit your timesheets on our bespoke app, HealthForceGo, when you finish a shift to receive this exclusive perk!
As a nursing expert, you'll have over 6 months of post-qualification experience, current NMC registration and will strive to stay updated on clinical best practices. You must have the right to work in the UK and a smartphone to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial but isn't required.
In addition to clinical excellence, we also expect you to uphold our core values of trust, empathy and expertise whenever you're on shift.
- £27.50 per hour (this includes holiday pay)
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation