Registered Nurse - Female
Everyone who needs care deserves to receive it in their own home.
As a Female Nurse in Redruth, you'll oversee the clinical and emotional care of individuals with complex healthcare needs within their own home, ensuring that they live an independent and fulfilling life. Without nurses like you, these individuals may live their lives in a specialist unit, away from their family and friends.
Your decision-making skills will be second to none, and you'll be able to lead a care of healthcare staff to work together for the best possible outcome at all times. As a Newcross Nurse, we will support you to be the very best at your job, and to strive for clinical excellence at all times.
- An hourly rate of up to £25.88, including holiday pay
- Take control of when you get paid with instant Flexi Pay
- Fixed hours, determined by a rota, so you can plan your free time
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
What is Flexi Pay?
With Newcross you can choose when you get paid! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our HealthForceGo® app and Flexi Pay will give you access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
To join us as a Complex Care Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and knowledge of the most up-to-date best practices. With over 6 months post-qualification experience under your belt, you'll be comfortable being the lead on home care packages. We're looking for real team-players who are able to build great relationships with colleagues and all parties involved in a package of care. You will receive ongoing specialist training, tailored to the packages of care that you work on.
Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.