Registered Nurse - Female
We're passionate about helping people live independently in their own home.
As a Female Nurse in Redruth, you'll be in charge of a team, managing the clinical and emotional care of individuals with complex health and social care needs. You'll be responsible for developing care plans, administering medication and confidently leading a team of health and social care workers. You will work within the homes of the individuals of your care. Nurses like you are invaluable - without your care, sick and vulnerable people may endure frequent hospitalisations and live within a specialist unit, away from friends and family.
With Flexi Pay, you can choose when you get paid. Simply submit your timesheets through our innovative app and you'll be able to gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
Take advantage of
- An hourly rate of up to £25.88, including holiday pay
- Take control of when you get paid with instant Flexi Pay
- Fixed hours, determined by a rota, so you can plan your free time
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
About your profile
To join us as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration. You'll already have 6 months of post-qualification experience behind you and feel confident in your clinical knowledge, as you'll be the lead on home care packages. Though you'll need to be an experienced nurse, you will receive ongoing specialist training, tailored to the packages of care that you work on. You'll also be able to choose from our diverse range of free training courses to take your career progression into your own hands.
Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.