Registered Nurse - Female
We want nurses like you to join our team!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Female Registered Nurses to care for a service user living with complex needs in their own home within Redruth.
Shifts for this role vary but include Wednesdays and relief hours.
As a Registered Nurse, you will have outstanding clinical skills and be comfortable providing nursing care to our service users in line with their personal care plans. There will be occasions where you will be lone working however, you will form part of an established team.
The ideal applicant will have prior experience of caring for service user with Multiple Sclerosis and RIG however, training will be provided.
We are seeking drivers for this role.
This new and exclusive HealthForceGo® app feature allows our healthcare staff to withdraw up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the very same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Choose our team!
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to benefit from a minimum of 20 hours of work per week, set rotas organised in advance to fit around your schedule and a variety of free training programs earned through credits as you work.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course within the last 12 months - or you are willing to complete this course with Newcross Healthcare
- Access to a smart phone or device with internet access to manage your rotas and payslips on our mobile app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
- Salary of up to £25.88/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Access free training programs through credits earned as you work
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team and clinical governance team
- Discounts available within a variety of high street retailers nationwide
If you have a NVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Your local branch are based in Lemon Street, close to Truro Cathedral and just a short distance from Truro station.
Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.