Registered Nurse - Hospital
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge in your nursing career?
As a Registered Nurse in Aberdeen and the surrounding areas, you will be responsible for the smooth running of a safe environment for those in your care. You'll be doing NHS bank work and working within hospitals in your area. Your duties will involve managing a team of health and social care professionals, preparing care plans, administering medication, and assisting with any additional tasks required.
We value our dedicated healthcare professionals and offer plenty of ongoing support, training and exclusive perks to help our employees thrive in their career.
Perks at Newcross
- An hourly rate of up to £30.59, including holiday pay
- Get paid instantly with Flexi Pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend.
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Get instant access to up to 50% of the value of existing shifts with Flexi Pay! Simply submit your timesheets on our handy app, HealthForceGo, to benefit. Also available on weekends and bank holidays.
What you'll need
To join the Newcross community as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and extensive knowledge of clinical best practice. At least 6 months of post-qualification experience is a requirement, as is the confidence to lead clinical teams. We're on the lookout for natural team players who can forge lasting relationships with their colleagues and service users alike.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts through the HealthForceGo app. Access to your own vehicle is desirable. The right to work in the UK is essential.