Registered Nurse - Hospital
We're actively seeking experienced nurses to help care for people in need. Join us.
As a Registered Nurse in Aberdeen and the surrounds, you'll be doing NHS bank work and working within hospitals in your area. At Newcross, we're not just a staffing agency. We're powered by our fantastic network of 9,000-strong healthcare professionals and bespoke tech that offers a market-leading employee experience. You'll be administering medication, developing care plans and leading a team of health and social care workers.
Thanks to our handy app, HealthForceGo, you can pick up shifts to suit you when you're on the go, and you are a permanent employee - we don't offer zero-hour contracts.
To join us, you'll need to have over 6 months of post-qualification experience and the right to work in the UK. You'll need a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement. It is essential that you have previous experience of supporting service users through NHS bank work and hospitals for this position.
In addition to clinical knowledge, we're looking for people with the right personality. We'll ask you to tell us of scenarios in which you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise while on shift.
- An hourly rate of up to £30.59, including holiday pay
- Get paid instantly with Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
With Flexi Pay, healthcare staff are able to gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
Apply now and you can start within a week!