Registered Nurse - Hospital
We want you to join us!
As a Registered Nurse in Aberdeen and the surrounds, you'll work in hospitals and through NHS bank work across the area. You'll be in charge of safely managing the conditions of the people in your care and leading a team of health and social care workers. This varied role will involve working toward the best possible outcome for service users, in line with their care plans.
Flexi Pay gives you the chance to gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! Simply submit your timesheets through our HealthForceGo® app.
What you'll require
To join us as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and knowledge of the most up-to-date best practices. With over 6 months post-qualification experience under your belt, you'll be confident in your ability to be the clinical lead in any environment. We're looking for real team-players who are able to build great relationships with colleagues and earn their trust wherever they go. You'll need to have prior experience of caring for service users through NHS bank work and hospitals for this role.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.
Your benefits package
- An hourly rate of up to £30.59, including holiday pay
- Get paid instantly with Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Apply today and you can start within a week!