Registered Nurse - Hospital
We want nurses like you to join us!
Newcross Healthcare are on the look-out for passionate Nurses to join our team in Aberdeen and the surrounds. You'll be supporting patients within a range of hospital settings and completing NHS bank work. You'll assist with administering medication, developing care plans and effectively lead a team of health and social care professionals. Working for Newcross, we will empower you to be the best at what you do and be respected for your work.
- An hourly rate of up to £30.59, including holiday pay
- Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your life and responsibilities, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Hundreds of virtual training courses and apprenticeships to upskill in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process
Flexi Pay will enable you to instantly withdraw an advance of up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
What will I need?
You'll have current NMC registration and consistently stay up-to-date with nursing best practices, striving for excellence in everything you do. With over 6 months post-qualification experience under your belt, you'll be in your element when handling complex situations and feel comfortable leading a team. Previous experience of supporting service users through NHS bank work or in hospital settings is needed for this role. You'll be a true empath, with excellent bedside manner, demonstrating our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.