Are you looking to take the next step in your career?
As a Registered Nurse in Kidderminster, Stourbridge, Stourport-on-Severn and the surrounds, you'll be responsible for the smooth-running of a safe environment for the people in your care. You'll need to safeguard each individual to ensure that they can flourish and that the best possible outcome is met at all times. You'll assist with medication support, the development of care plans and leading a team of health and social care professionals. A multi-tasking superstar, you'll keep your wits about you in a crisis and radiate calmness when leading your team. Working for Newcross, we will empower you to be the best at what you do and be respected for your work.
Flexi Pay gives you the opportunity to instantly withdraw up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
Take advantage of
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- A great choice of shifts that to fit around you, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free specialist clinical training in specialist areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to a wealth of professional resources produced by the RCNi to support decision making and revalidation
You'll have current NMC registration and strive to stay up-to-date with clinical best practices, working toward excellence in everything you do. You will have over 6 months post-qualification experience behind you, and the confidence to handle complex situations easily. You'll feel comfortable leading a team of healthcare workers to ensure the best possible outcomes. With excellent bedside manner, you'll demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Apply now and be on shift in just 48 hours!